Emerging Design Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Emerging Design Guide is open to any Australian designer, design company, student or company or individual who has commissioned design.
- All entries must comply with the applicable Australian and International Standards for the intended marketplace.
- Each category has select description criteria in which the entrant must adhere to. Submissions that do not adhere to descriptive criteria will be disqualified.
- Upon submission, the Entrant warrants that the design is their original and individual work. The Organiser reserves the right to request further evidence such as design concepts, applicable patents, trademarks or IP ownership.
- Costs are as per current rate card at time of payment.
- Designs submitted by entrants who include any of the following, must accompany written approval from an authorised representative, or will be disqualified.
- Trademarks, service marks, trade names, brands, or copyrighted material of third parties.
- Names or depictions of public figures, public officials, or celebrities.
- Personal information, for example, phone numbers, addresses.
- Obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, violent statements or images
- Contextually Offensive, discriminatory statements or images.
- The Emerging Design Guide curator assess all entries based on their compliance with the entry criteria. The Emerging Design Guide curator is organised in house
- The Emerging Design Guide curator reserves the right to refuse an entry purely on design grounds. In this case entry fee/s will are refundable.
- In the case that the entry does not comply with the terms and conditions and all applicable entry criteria outlined here, the Emerging Design Guide curator reserves the right to refuse an entry. In this case entry fee/s are non-refundable.
- The Emerging Design Guide curator reserves the right to re-categorise entries if deemed more appropriate in an alternative category.
- The Emerging Design Guide curator's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser does not make any claims on copyright or intellectual property of the designs entered. Upon submission, the Entrant gives permission to the Organiser to publish, exhibit and promote their name, image and the content of the submission. The Entrant acknowledges that the Organiser has the right to reproduce materials in whole or part without payment of release or licensing fees to the holder of publication rights or copyright.
- The Entrant confirms that (where applicable) they have obtained their client’s and practice principal’s written approval to enter and for any resulting publicity.
- Upon submission, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Organiser from and against any and all liability arising as a result of their entry either infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Upon submission, the Entrant releases any images rights attached to their profile to the Organiser.
- The Emerging Design Guide curator is Juliet Wilson, design100 - A Thinking Company Pty Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org +61 3 9525 1255
- The Organiser is design100 - A Thinking Company Pty Ltd ABN 58 070 357 425, 620 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004